Terrain and Deployment Cards. How do you use them?

Greasygeek

Hi all

Based on the replies I got from my recent Defiled Ruins thread I thought it could be interessting to hear if you people use the Terrain and Deployment decks and how you use them.  So.

1. Do you use all, some (symetrical symbols etc.) or none of the Terrain deck cards?

why?

2. Do you use all, some (symetrical symbols etc.) or none of the Deployment deck cards?

why?

DING! DING! Lets fight it out and share experience😉

36 minutes ago, Ahriman said:

All for both questions.

We lean towards narrative play over matched so the small number of unfair terrain and deployment cards we draw is always overshadowed by how that adds to your story ect

I would really prefer to do so myself. But to my experience (or lack of), many times has the game seemed imposible to win for slow warbands if the unsymetrical cards are being used. Sure we can see the fun in underdog games but it happend quite a lot and eventually it lead to the removal of the unsymetrical cards from all decks. But still I am unsure if it was the right descission.