Bloodthirster Base size

TheMetal

Hi all, 

Finally getting around to building my Tyrants of Blood over the holiday weekend, and I’m running into a question of what a thirster is legally supposed to be based on in AOS currently? 

We have at least three base sizes out there now, and as I’m just getting back to the hobby I want to ensure I will be legal for local tournaments and such. While getting all of our flying death machines on a neat 100mm round is likely a pipe dream, I’m sincerely hope we are not to be basing our thirsters on dinner plates now...appreciate any feed back or things I may have missed. Thanks!

-Skarbrand came with a 100mm round (special character and walking) 

-Both “normal” thirster kits I have (one purchased in 2016 and another a month ago) came with the 120mm oval

-The gw site currently says the box is shipped with a 160x160 dinner plate! 

Thank you. 

I had seen that link but didn’t know if something had changed since the printing in March. 

Odd the site lists the 160x160 as supplied, unless that was the size of the old hammer square base and it was just never updated. Regardless, appreciate the confirmation.