Slave and Dead models

Major

Hi all,

I am seeking some good models for some hero bases I am making and I was hoping you all might help me find the following...

1. Slave or captive/prisoner miniatures
2. Dead bodies (preferable naked due to army theme)

I found a couple but the quality was not hot at all and they were super small for like DnD or smaller. I mean, 28mm would be ok of course but they would need to look better then the metal ones I saw for sale from the late 80s.

Appreciate any help and advice I can get. Thank You very much in advance!

17 minutes ago, kenshin620 said:

I know Brother Vinni has some, but be warned most are topless females so you may want to get those covered up. I mean great for slaanesh or dark eldar, but may not always be tabletop friendly.

Yeah I dont mind if they are nude etc. I did have a look and they might be alright. They dont need to be big busty naked chicks but thats a great so if I can find more to mix it up with male and female miniatures that would be awesome.

19 minutes ago, kenshin620 said:

I know Brother Vinni has some, but be warned most are topless females so you may want to get those covered up. I mean great for slaanesh or dark eldar, but may not always be tabletop friendly.

I also found these but they are umm... well.... not the greatest...
https://www.alternative-armies.com/collections/the-torture-chamber-collection/products/tor15-slave-market-and-harem-pt1-slave-girls