Chaosy Stormcast

Hi guys and girls.

First post as new to AoS. I have bought the start collecting Stormcast box, but struggling with the aesthetics of the Stormcast, however i love all things chaosy!

Would people have a problem if I converted my stormcast to have a Nurgle feel to them? I still want to use the Stormcast rules but the aesthetics of the models be Chaos.

I know it's my hobby but don't want to cause issues when I eventually go to tournaments.

Any advice, tips or problems let me know guys!

It really depends on who you play with. Most players that I like to play with stick with the rule of cool. As long as it looks great and you have a good story to back it up I'd like to think no one would have an issue with it as long as you can still tell what models are what.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

On 8/15/2016 at 7:44 AM, mrstimpson38 said:

It really depends on who you play with. Most players that I like to play with stick with the rule of cool. As long as it looks great and you have a good story to back it up I'd like to think no one would have an issue with it as long as you can still tell what models are what.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Good point here - you can do whatever you want on your models, but if you're going to play in a tournament you want your models to be recognizable.

Totally fine with a plagued armor on stormcasts, they would look great!

Archived