Saurus scar-veteran on carnosaur command ability and Alpha skink on stegadon

rion82

Question

Hi everyone,

a crazy thought crossed my mind about the interpretation of the rules.

first of all i’d like to know if the command ability of the saurus scar-veteran on carnosaur works on himself and on the carnosaur.

the rule said that a “saurus unit” get the bonus for every attacks of a model that strikes a 6+ to hit,and the saurus on carnosaur is a single model with a saurus included,does it count for a saurus unit because of that?

if this is the case then i’d like to know if the same principle apply also for the ability of the alpha skink on stegadon to himself,and if yes if it also apply to every unit that includes skink.

The rules said that a “skink unit” get the bonus,it is correct to consider a unit that includes skinks like a “skink unit”?

i know it appear as a distortion of the rule,i only want to make it clear for myself.

thank you all!

Edited by rion82

3 answers to this question

!!!!!you mean wasn ‘t i hit by a lightning on the head but actually made the right assumption??!!

i’m sorry for the untrusty reply but this would mean i haven ‘t understood my seraphon battletome for the past 2 years (and seeing the little bit of time that i can spend to play it’s very possible) and it would change drastically the way i see my army,so could you please reconfirm your reply or someone else confirm that?

sorry for the disturbance,but you make me see the light thanks to your consideration,i thank you all.

11 hours ago, rion82 said:

!!!!!you mean wasn ‘t i hit by a lightning on the head but actually made the right assumption??!!

i’m sorry for the untrusty reply but this would mean i haven ‘t understood my seraphon battletome for the past 2 years (and seeing the little bit of time that i can spend to play it’s very possible) and it would change drastically the way i see my army,so could you please reconfirm your reply or someone else confirm that?

sorry for the disturbance,but you make me see the light thanks to your consideration,i thank you all.

@robertxtrem is right

Also you can apply Scar Veteran's command ability multiple times to the same unit https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/age_of_sigmar_seraphon_designers_commentary_en.pdf

image.png.6f42f1e617169de83ae1050b9ee80482.png

• Thanks 1