Various 8th edition Skaven for Sale [UK] (SOLD)

Aggesut

Hey all,

I'm clearing out in my collection and have decided to partially sell my 8th edition Skaven collection as I never use them anymore - These can of course also be used for AoS!

• New-in-Box Stormfiends - Box has been opened but everything is there (comes with square bases) (SOLD)
  • 98 Clanrats with Hand-Weapons on 20mm square bases (4 Blocks of 20, each with Banner and Bell + 18 partly painted/no command) - Assembled & Primed Black (SOLD)
  • 60 Clanrats with Spears on 20mm square bases (3 Blocks of 20 with banner, incl. 2 Drums, 1 Bell) - Assembled & Primed Black (SOLD)
  • Weapons Teams (2 Poisoned-Wind Mortar & 1 Warpfire Thrower) - Assembled & Primed Black (SOLD)
  • 20 Stormvermin - Primed Corax White and Partially Painted on 20mm square bases (SOLD)
  • 1 Grey Seer on 20mm Square base - Assembled & Unpainted (SOLD)

I currently have these listed on ebay, but I'll take offers - PayPal & UK shipping only please - You pay for 2nd Class Shipping (Max £2.50, anything more than that I'll pay)

Any questions, please just shoot and I'll try to answer as soon as possible!

Best,

Aggesut

DSC_0021.JPG.a00ba634cdc91cf4d32bf3e5dae8c11c.JPG

DSC_0048.JPG

DSC_0054.JPG

DSC_0037.JPG

DSC_0022.JPG

DSC_0043.JPG

Edited by Aggesut
Update

1 hour ago, Aggesut said:

Hey all,

I'm clearing out in my collection and have decided to partially sell my 8th edition Skaven collection as I never use them anymore - These can of course also be used for AoS!

• New-in-Box Stormfiends - Box has been opened but everything is there (comes with square bases)
  • 98 Clanrats with Hand-Weapons on 20mm square bases (4 Blocks of 20, each with Banner and Bell + 18 partly painted/no command) - Assembled & Primed Black
  • 60 Clanrats with Spears on 20mm square bases (3 Blocks of 20 with banner, incl. 2 Drums, 1 Bell) - Assembled & Primed Black
  • Weapons Teams (2 Poisoned-Wind Mortar & 1 Warpfire Thrower) - Assembled & Primed Black
  • 20 Stormvermin - Primed Corax White and Partially Painted on 20mm square bases
  • 1 Grey Seer on 20mm Square base - Assembled & Unpainted

I currently have these listed on ebay, but I'll take offers - PayPal & UK shipping only please - You pay for 2nd Class Shipping (Max £2.50, anything more than that I'll pay)

Any questions, please just shoot and I'll try to answer as soon as possible!

Best,

Aggesut

DSC_0021.JPG.a00ba634cdc91cf4d32bf3e5dae8c11c.JPG

DSC_0048.JPG

DSC_0054.JPG

DSC_0037.JPG

DSC_0022.JPG

DSC_0043.JPG

Partially sell? Does that imply you have a store of skaven goodies that might appear on another day? 

2 minutes ago, Laststand said:

Partially sell? Does that imply you have a store of skaven goodies that might appear on another day? 

No, I have fully painted models I won't be parting with - I just know I won't be doing anything with these, so maybe someone else can benefit from them