Everchosen

Jamie

It's really not terribly scary. If the VGs weren't so over costed that you could afford buffing heroes then maybe. Or if you were playing 2,500 points.

Any list with mortal wound spam will laugh at the VGs (which includes all competitive Stormcast lists).

You'll struggle to contest objectives above all.

That is an issue, just fell for the models a bit, I have a plan for a bloodbound force which would be more viable, seen a lot of bloodbound armies though so think it would be a bit different to run a swords of chaos list 

I would slightly disagree with their points being being too much because of their fellspears, if Archaon is on the board their hitting with a 2+, on the charge they wound with a 3+ and a 2- rend with 2 damage, and if I use the battalion ability and mark a unit for death they re roll both hits and wounds and if I armed the unit of 6 with fellspears they can pump out 18 attacks with the ability to attack twice once per game so if I charge a big tanky unit I could attack 34 times in one round, not a lot would survive that 

Archived