Hello!

LeSwordfish

Hi! My name is Tom, but I go by LeSwordfish, and I'm an AOS player of about a year, though I've been playing 40k since about 2007, which is long enough to feel old without remembering any of the classic things? I was there for the classic ancient days of, uh, fifth edition.

I've got about 3k points of Legions of Nagash, themed around an old-style Vampire Counts list, and I'm currently painting my way through some Blades of Khorne. Plus, I picked up some cheap Untamed Beasts and i'm looking forward to trying out Warcry.

Anything I should know before i start wandering around the place, sticking my oar in like an incompetent rower?

Hi!

I myself am quite new, and have not come across many rules, but a few are good to know:

• Stick to a topic, and if there already is a topic about something, try to post the relevant things there.
  • Recasting is not a topic we condone or discuss
  • Other forms of piracy are also off-limits
  • Be respectful of one another, criticising units is fine, but be softer on personal attacks

Those are the most important bits.

Have fun building, painting, posting and discussing, and I hope to slaughter all your troops in a withering storm of gunfire, feathers and greatswords!