Warcry as potential for slaves to darkness?

Lord marcus

What do you guys think about war cry being a testing ground for different seems they could go with as far as overarching sections of the chaos hordes? For example:

In the iron golems warscroll for age of Sigmar one of their rules mentions them forming a shield wall. Based on the models we got from war cry I don't think this would be possible with them alone so I could totally see some form of iron legionnaire kit coming in the future as a sort of themed or upgraded chaos warrior kit.

Similarly I could see a unit of plains runners from the untamed beast being a sort of fast-moving Marauder unit that could be useful for screens.

I sort of doubt we'll see these Warcry kits get produced separately as AoS units (without the warcry cards and all that).  However, I already think the Iron Golems are fairly efficient for use in AoS.  The issue is that the warscrolls have been mostly misses so far in terms of their power levels imo.  I only really like a few of them.  Of course, they'll all be fun and thematic, but I doubt they'll be strong.