Quicksilver Potion in the Activation Wars

Grailstorm

Question

Does the Quicksilver Potion trump the Slaanesh ability that makes you attack last?

I’m aware that if you strike first, but are made to strike last, the effects cancel each other out.

However the Quicksilver potion is unique in that it doesn’t say you strike first. It says you fight immediately. 

With this in mind, if you get charged by a Keeper and are made to fight last, can you override this and strike before the Keeper? 

4 answers to this question

I would say that the 'immediately' does trump a 'fight first/fight last'.  A similar thing happened when I Wildfire Taurused Skarbrand, so he should have 'fought at the end of the combat phase', but the guy used the Tyrants of Blood battalion rule that says pick another bloodthirster to fight 'immediately' after the first one.  Then he used the Reapers of Vengeance command ability to make him fight twice....but the FAQ nerfed that part.

1 hour ago, Lord Krungharr said:

I would say that the 'immediately' does trump a 'fight first/fight last'.  A similar thing happened when I Wildfire Taurused Skarbrand, so he should have 'fought at the end of the combat phase', but the guy used the Tyrants of Blood battalion rule that says pick another bloodthirster to fight 'immediately' after the first one.  Then he used the Reapers of Vengeance command ability to make him fight twice....but the FAQ nerfed that part.

I agree. It’s similar to Ironjawz too, and I think it’s common that people allow that to trump.