Lethisian Army allies?

supsociety

Question

So with firestorm city order armies you can bring other order units that arent included in the list of options as allies (for example hammerhal can bring any order faction except seraphon, but you can still bring seraphon if you pay the ally point cost but they dont receive benefits from the allegiance abilities. This has been faq'd and allowed in matched play)

Does the Lethisian Army follow in the same footsteps? As far as i can see its ruled and treated in the same manner as the firestorm cities but cant find any confirmation on the matter. (i want to bring in some sylvaneth into the mix)

1 answer to this question

3 hours ago, supsociety said:

So with firestorm city order armies you can bring other order units that arent included in the list of options as allies (for example hammerhal can bring any order faction except seraphon, but you can still bring seraphon if you pay the ally point cost but they dont receive benefits from the allegiance abilities. This has been faq'd and allowed in matched play)

Does the Lethisian Army follow in the same footsteps? As far as i can see its ruled and treated in the same manner as the firestorm cities but cant find any confirmation on the matter. (i want to bring in some sylvaneth into the mix)

It should work. There is no restrictionlist like with the other Allegiances the regular corerules should be in use here:

ALLIES
One out of every four units included
in an army can be an allied unit.
Allied units are treated as part of
your army, except that they are not
included when working out your
army’s allegiance, and can therefore
be part of a different Grand Alliance
or faction.
In addition, an allied
model cannot be the army’s general,
and cannot use or benefit from your