Troops

60 x Zombies
60 x Zombies
60 x Zombies
60 x Zombies
1 x Corpse Cart
1 x Corpse Cart

1990/2000

The point would be to chock point the objectives, never dying and winning by objectives points with outnumbering anyone. (Also being able to resummon full team of 60 figurines). I know it's kinda a troll army, but what do you guys think? :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Played at 1.5k max resurrection:

4x necro, vamp, cart, 40skellis, 60zombies, 5/10wolves

1440pts

it was pretty funny. Against a Khorne list I had 2x10 wolves and I struggled with the cp for battleshock. so I dropped to 5/10 the next game against nurgle, which ended in his slow but unstoppable demise 😈 

The necros had all the debuff, vamp lord for the extra attack command. Against Khorne it was tricky, because his Bloodthirster (Rage) still exploded mortal wounds on 6s within 8“. That was pretty brutal...

I think only necromancers is too defensive and the +1 attack gets the zombies in fighting spirit. Also wolfpacks for fast objective grabbing, because of zombers...

So maybe

5x necros 1 vamp 2x carts

3x60 zombies, 2x5 wolves

+1CP

But that will crumble when the necros get their +30 points next ghb 🤮 and them puppies get increased too 🤬

• Like 1
  • Haha 1