What are wound attacks and fatal attacks

joehurts

Question

Hi so I come from a backround of chess and risk, and then combine that with the reality based stuff like wrestling and martial arts as my tactic experience. just recently I bought the starter pack storm strike.  I understand most of the game accept what are wound attacks and fatal attacks.  what do they do and how do you keep track of the damage accrued to the warriors.  guide me out from the confusion please

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, joehurts said:

Hi so I come from a backround of chess and risk, and then combine that with the reality based stuff like wrestling and martial arts as my tactic experience. just recently I bought the starter pack storm strike.  I understand most of the game accept what are wound attacks and fatal attacks.  what do they do and how do you keep track of the damage accrued to the warriors.  guide me out from the confusion please

I have never hear of fatal attacks. Do you mean mortal wounds? Put simply mortal wounds ignore saving throws, regular wounds do not. Most people just use spare dice to track damage. I would also recommend reading through the full rule book.