Symphony of Vehement Agony PLOG

Fulkes

So I'm surprisingly not dead, I was just busier than I wanted, but I'm back on the hobby horse and taking part in a build and paint thing for my local FLGS, with my choice being Slaanesh Daemons. So to keep me on track I'm running a plog to show off my tabletop quality work as I play with new techniques (like wet blending) and generally lament my choice in doing a horde army for this whole thing.

So to kick it off, here is my first completed model (I'd forgotten to paint in her eyes before taking this picture, but it's fix now) for the army. I feel like the brightness is off, but I've been having trouble finding a backdrop that doesn't cause the model to look dark or blows out the color. She'll get new pictures when I finish the next update (a unit of ten Daemonettes which is going to be every other update as the end goal is 180 Daemonettes so I can bring as many as I need for AoS and 40k) as I'm going to switch the background color to blue to see if it works better with my phone (which despite having a lower megapixel count than my 10 year old camera, the lens is WAY better so the pictures come out a lot cleaner).

I0z9PqHl.jpg

h7UFSMNh.jpg

Ngy7iLjl.jpg

• Like 3