Drukhari Incubi size?

Kramer

Hi all, 

with all the Slaanesh Daemon goodness on the horizon it feels like time to get back into my slow conversion project of the mortal side of Slaanesh. 

I use Kairic Acolytes as Chaos Warriors and was thinking about Drukhari Incubi as the basis for my chosen...

except I have no idea about the actual size. Could anybody do a reference shot with anything AoS. Stormcast or Kairic Acolytes would be amazing, but I have something from most Order and Chaos (plus ogors) ranges at home. 

Thanks in advance! 

3 minutes ago, Cinnay7 said:

Hope this helps^^

20190423_153702.jpg

You beautiful ****** you! That's absolutely perfect. Size difference is better then I thought. But it's a hard choice. The blades and armour are absolutely brutal but... do they look brutal enough to pass for chosen when the common chaos warriors are based on the acolyte bodies... 

A man, that creeping scale is a thoughie 😂 But again thanks so much! 

4 hours ago, Ravinsild said:

How compatible are the Drukhari Wyche heads with Idoneth Deepkin? Anyone know? 

Not very much. The Wych heads are head + neck, where you'd fit it into a half-sperical joint on the torso where the neck and body would meet. 

Idoneth Deepkin has the reverse arrangement, where the neck is already attached to the body, and the head has the half-spherical 'hole' that you'll insert the neck + body into.

With some clippers you'll sort it easily enough, but good to be aware of :)

2 hours ago, Mayple said:

Not very much. The Wych heads are head + neck, where you'd fit it into a half-sperical joint on the torso where the neck and body would meet. 

Idoneth Deepkin has the reverse arrangement, where the neck is already attached to the body, and the head has the half-spherical 'hole' that you'll insert the neck + body into.

With some clippers you'll sort it easily enough, but good to be aware of :)

Are they the same size at least or would the heads be too small or look weird?

1 hour ago, Ravinsild said:

Are they the same size at least or would the heads be too small or look weird?

Absolutely comprable in size :) That shouldn't be much of a problem at all. For reference, they're very similar in size to the sylvaneth revenant heads. 

Archived