Advice on the next expansion to buy

DrSpaceman

Hello, I'm a somewhat new player and I'm looking to improve my current deck. as of now I play the following with stormsires curse breakers:

https://www.underworldsdb.com/shared.php?deck=0,N303,263,264,265,266,267,N371,N319,N1,N7,N6,N4,N436,N15,N14,311,N409,N18,N446,N10,N388,N11,N505,N499,N518,N27,N23,N529,N527,N511,N506,N504

At the moment I only have the nightvault core, Zarbag’s Gitz and a few promos. So of course my deck is missing many great cards but I'm not really wanting to buy everything at once. Can anyone suggest what expansion would give me the largest power boost?

Also I'm open to deck suggestions :).

I'm not a Cursebreakers expert, but after looking at your list I would go with Spiteclaw's Swarm or Magore's Fiends. Getting rid of those Hold Objective cards will be important and Spiteclaw will give you 3 top level objectives (Alone in the Darkness, Escalation, Master of War) that you can slot in immediately and also a ploy (Spoils of Battle) that sees a lot of play with Cursebreakers. Magore's on the other hand will shore up your ploy section, giving you 3 top level ploys (Hidden Paths, Second Wind, My Turn) and a great upgrade (Deathly Fortitude) that is now restricted but you have room for in your deck. 

Archived