Mortal Realm Folk

Morning! In 8th i played WoC as a non chaos fluff, but in the new world's that brings questions on warscrolls. 

What's the general consensus?Should I use the Slaves to Darkness warscrolls and just not use the Chaos God add ons? Or thinking about it, it strikes me that since Slaves to Darkness were normal human tribes, that must be what normal realm warriors look like prior to turning, so should I really use different warscrolls from an entirely different faction? 

Alternatively just pack em away and build a Stormhost? Lol

Have at it! ;)

I think it really does come down to the aesthetic you like the most. The thing that in the past made WoC look nicer than the 'goodie' humans was the beefcakeyness of the models, but now they just look kinda weak stood next to Stormcast models and there rule synergies are just a little bit weaker, as well as them not performing perhaps as well as Stormcast do right now.

To be fair, if you have £100 these days you could get a really decent size Stormcast army just buying the AoS starter set and Stormcast start collecting box. But like I say, it really does depend on what you like the look of more, you can generally make anything work well these days thanks to how flexible the rules are.

Archived