Searching for Playing Partner Warhammer World

Alfavega

Hello Guys,

my name is Martin i´m 26 years old an live in germany.I´m  at the 12 Nov. in the Warhammer world and searching for a playing partner Aos 2000 points.Is there anyone interested to play with me?Or know where i can find Players? It would be a nice experience for me to play in the warhammer wolrd.my english isnt so good.but i  think it would be no problem in the game.Perfect for me would be to play vs a strong list.Actually i´m in the testing phase for my tournmanet list next year.

Best regards

Martin

hey ninelives,

i‘m not a top tournament player.actually i play the kharadron overlords an go next year february to my first age of sigmar tournament in germany ;).Do you speak german?

if you want we can start to play at 2 o clock.before i wanna go to the museum and maybe buy some miniature.

if you want we can communicate over whats app.

best regards 

martin

4 hours ago, Alfavega said:

hey ninelives,

i‘m not a top tournament player.actually i play the kharadron overlords an go next year february to my first age of sigmar tournament in germany ;).Do you speak german?

if you want we can start to play at 2 o clock.before i wanna go to the museum and maybe buy some miniature.

if you want we can communicate over whats app.

best regards 

martin

I try to haha, but I am obviously not a native. Sorry if it wasn't super clear. 

DMing you now! 

Archived