Has Adrian Smith done any art for AOS?

kenshin620

I know that Mr. Smith is quite busy with his current job doing art for many boardgames (especially for CMON), which means more of his wonderful art, but I can't seem to recall if he has done any art specifically for Age of Sigmar. Does anyone know of any AoS specific art that he has done if any? Does his dark and gritty style fit within AoS?

For you young-lings who have no idea who I'm talking about, Adrian Smith is an artist who has made "a few" (slight sarcasm ?) notable pieces of warhammer fantasy and 40k art, alongside other notable names like John Blanche, Paul Dainton, Karl Kopinski, and others.

Such as...

Warhammer_adrian_smith_luthor_huss_2_427

adrian_smith_high_elf_warriors.jpg

adrian_smith_night_goblins.jpg

8059160175_0430469503_b.jpg

85FE6.jpg

adrian-smith-cover-drawing3fin.jpg?14439

He's an interesting example of Proto AOS art I'd say in that he often did images of things which were also recognisably models. He did many of the covers of Regiment sets and most of them had a similar likeness in respect to what the art depicted in the box and the minis inside it.

I always preferred the more abstract stuff of Karl Kopinski and Alex Boyd which was more about feel than reproduction. 

1 hour ago, Bloodmaster said:

Nope, Adrian and GW parted ways some time before the end times. 

Ahh ok, that explains it. Plus it does make sense then why he signed up for the CMON contract.

25 minutes ago, Nos said:

I always preferred the more abstract stuff of Karl Kopinski and Alex Boyd which was more about feel than reproduction. 

Karl's Empire art is one of my favorites for sure, though too bad AT43 died so all of his art for that went to waste (along with Adrian Smith's!).

Archived