Hello from Louisville, Kentucky, USA

thebouv

First and foremost, a shout out to any Papa Nurgle forum friends that might be around and seeing this: hello from notsoevil (my name on that forum). ;)

Second, hello to everyone else.  I just had my first game of AoS this past Friday and loved it.  The simplicity, the strategy of choosing combats, and pretty much everything else.  Hard to shake some habits of other games and there are some things I definitely miss, but overall I'm a big fan.

I barely played WHFB back in the day, a few games in 6th and 7th, and barely more than that in 8th.  I wasn't a rage quitter, I just wasn't very committed previously anyway.

I currently play Tau in 40k and in AoS I've chosen all things Nurgle (cause ol' Papa has always been my first choice).  I intend on taking anything I can with the Nurgle keyword and aesthetics are the most important aspect in building my army.  I'll probably start a painting log if that sorta thing takes place on these forums as I'm reenergized about my Nurgle models and am ready to get back to painting and sculpting.

Archived