Crimson-brown Stormcast Eternals

Lightspell

35 minutes ago, Ragnar Alpaca said:

I think it’s definitely NMM leaning towards a dark bronze/red color, would be very difficult to do. What are your painting skills?

indeed. If you are beginner you could go for some metallic copper paint. If you are super skilled and have a full week for each miniatures, you could go for a more red version of this (for GW, on a black base, maybe doombull brown then squig orange, with red glaze and a hard highlight adding some ivory colors to those)

Thank you very much for your answers and links!  Its NMM.  But I like metallic and would create this crimson-brown with metal.

I found this painting tutorial. I think, i will try color. After I will shade it with some layers of gloss nuln oil, to make this red much darker.

About my painting  skills: I am not a noob, but also not professional. I will add a picture with my other Stormcast Army, that I painted before.

3.jpg

The OPN video is what my son is using as a guide to paint his TSons.  Just make sure you have plenty of ventilation when using the Alclad paints and a respirator.  You can also probably do something similar with airbrushing several zenithals of golds, edge with silver, and spray several thin coats of Tamiya Clear Red.

Archived