Hia Everyone

wander

Hey there,

New poster here. I'm a Clan Pestilens player in Age of Sigmar and looking to chat more about that faction and my own army within it. Hopefully get some good hobby ideas in the interim. I have experience with other factions, though right now I'm having fun throwing a wave of stinky rat bois at folks! ?

I otherwise play 40K, I have a Death Guard army (mainly mechanised as I face gunlines) and also a more competitive vanilla Custodes force that I finished purchasing quite recently.

Otherwise I've experimented a little with Bolt Action though still need to learn the vehicle rules and go for larger proper games. I've had most fun playing both America and Japan in that game so far.

Thank you for the welcome!

Yep for some reason I've long been drawn into the clutches of Nurgle and it feels good to be playing the Pestilens Monks, as one of the first models I ever fell for were the Skaven ones (used to play them in Blood Bowl before, where funnily enough they never lost a game, great times!).

The Great Horned Rat however both gives and takes away, like when my Verminlord Corruptor injured noone but himself on a particularly unique set of rolls doing the Pestilent Breath prayer using the Master of Rot and Ruin Command Trait... ?

Archived