Show me what you Grot!

Sorry the title makes this thread seems slightly more perverted than intended however I digress

I love goblins/grots. I think they are the funniest little things that have some of the greatest character in the game.
My fave miniature from gw by far is the tiny wee goblin shaman. You know the one crouched on a rock?

Anyway I would love for you guys to show me what you got and hopefully spark my imagination.
I seen someone who converted his moonclan using other bodies other than grots but with goblin heads. I cant find it anymore and forget what he used. I'm tempted to say gors or skaven? :S

Anyway lets see yours and lets have a laugh

My army has but a single grot in its ranks. Underwhelming in stature, even by the standards of his atrophied race, he loyally crouches at the feet of my Gunmaster, doing the very important job of holding aloft his long rifle so he doesn't have to shop for a better pole and helping himself to the occasional dropped snack.

kA4soa7.jpg

9LGnwil.jpg

1 hour ago, Double Misfire said:

My army has but a single grot in its ranks. Underwhelming in stature, even by the standards of his atrophied race, he loyally crouches at the feet of my Gunmaster, doing the very important job of holding aloft his long rifle so he doesn't have to shop for a better pole and helping himself to the occasional dropped snack.

kA4soa7.jpg

9LGnwil.jpg

Love this as well misfire lovely wee conversion.

Archived