Community Content

Does anybody have any fan made Battleplans that have worked well, or even better, campaign structures that they would like to share?

With the Warhammer Legends developments for example, I think it will give the perfect opportunity for some community campaign books.  There are so many interesting Battelplans out there, and I'm guilty of being one of those guys who always just plays the same 6 Matched Play missions.  It would be cool to see something using / adapting the asymetric Battleplans and stringing them together.

The big thing that would help someone like me who normally only plays Matched Play would be guidance on army composition.  So maybe something along the lines of "The fleeing army is suggested to have two cavalry units, and a hero that does not have the montser keyword.  The pursuing army has two monsters that can fly and a maximum size infantry unit" (two completely made up examples).  The wording wouldn't necessarily have to be super tight, because it's not about finding and expoiting the loophole - but it would be a massive help for someone like me who has no idea how to put an army together without using points.

If anyone does something like this, please share it!  Likewise if you've already put together any similar content that you are willing to put out there.

It might me worth tapping up some of the NEOs they’ve certainly put togeather a few Battleplans. 

My favourite Battleplan is Slay the Prophet from The Bonesplitterz Battletome it’s really easy to adjust for different factions and the way it’s deployment/reinforcements work in conjunction with victory conditions might give you a few ideas. 

Archived