Starting Maggotkin need help

Splax

Hi all i got my hand on a small lots Nugke Maggotkin and need help to know what to buy next for a competitive 1000 points list and what to buy to go 2000 points

here what i got.

6 Drones

40 plaguebearer

5 blightkings

1 spoilspox  scrivener

2 lords of plagues

thanks

Believe it or not, you are not far from something very-very good.

Here is the winning list from a GT which made his show on WHcommunity https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/05/03/martin-goes-to-the-grand-tournament-2-part-1gw-homepage-post-3/

• Great Unclean One, bell&dagger 340 - General- blessing of Nurgle - spell : Favourite poxes
  • Lord Of Affliction 220 - Rustfang
  • Festus 140 - spell : Putrefaction blades
  • 30 BlaguebearersX2 320 + 320
  • 5 Blightkings 160
  • 6 Drones400
  • 3 Nurglings 100

The combo relies on the drones, accompanied by the Lord of Affliction, who gets +2 attacks on each weapon profiles and get all possible bonuses and run toward an ennemy on which you stack as much -1 to save as possible to exterminate it. The plaguebearers are here to hold da objectives and the nurglings can deepstrike anywhere and be nurglings.

Anyway, if you aim for 1000 points games first, i would suggest getting a Great Unclean One as he is a fantastic support character whatever you field.

That beeing said, i would refrain to buy anything in the next 3 weeks as the game is going to change a lot with the incoming V2 of AoS.

Archived