Chaos Troggoths army

Aranei

I already own a large Death army, but I got a problem...

Recently I decided to make an army based on Chaos Troggoth for no real reson.

I wish anyone had stopped me, but it is too late: now I own a Troggoth King, 12 Chaos Troggoths and 20 marauders (for battleline).

Am I mad?

12 minutes ago, grungolah said:

The important question is what's the next move? :D

Bile Troggoths?  Chaos Ogors?

Tamurkhan gives them rerolled charges, but seems like a departure from Troggoths.

Bile Troggoth don't have "Chaos Troll" keyword for some reason, so they get nothing from Troggoth King.

Next move will be troll-mounted hellcannons and a sorcerer or two (Gaut summoner with familiars seems to be the best one).

When you have no allegiance to break, you can take any things Chaos.

But then, I can always take even more trolls...

Chaos Ogors don't look very interesting. If only they were battleline...

1 hour ago, Aranei said:

Bile Troggoth don't have "Chaos Troll" keyword for some reason, so they get nothing from Troggoth King.

Grrr... FW has been a bit sloppy with the Tamurkhan stuff IMHO. They fixed Chaos Dwarfs and Sayl quite nicely, but not sure that anything else got much attention.   :-(

Dark Alliance (a small Ukrainian manufacturer) has a LoTR-based line. The scale is 1/72, bur their trolls (and balrogs) are the same size as GW monsrous infantry.

Pic related.

I am planning to make them chaotic and mutated by adding bits from choas warriors, marauders, chaos spawn and daemon princes.

I also want to make them green stuff noses and ears to make their heads more like those of Rockgut Troggoths.

SDC11103.JPG

Archived