The Malignant Prime

Hello folks!

Since I've decided to start a Legions of Nagash Army, I wanted to jump on the Maling Portents wagon, and imagine what could happen if the forces of Death would be able to obtain an evil version of the Celestant Prime.

Fluff-wise, Zacharias the Everliving, the necrarch vampire from the world that was, managed to return to the mortal realms thanks to the soul escape after the ending of the Maling Portent. Back to life with the  undercover help of Mannfred, he plans to show Nagash that he still has enough power to fight. As a reconciliation gift to the God of Death, Zacharias has created the MALIGNANT PRIME, an undead and powerful creature, powerful enough to match the Hammer  of Sigmar. Zacharias infused in the creature the remains of the essence of one of the most  powerful enchanters that walked the world that never was: Drachenfels. Armed with the Sword of Mourn and the Glaive of Despair the Malignant Prime is bound to destruction in the name of his master, Zacharias and his god Nagash

I took inspiration from a conversion I saw on the internet, and since I had a Celestant prime lying around the house, I decided to change it into something I could use for my death army. I also took inspiration from a villain of on old movie but I'm not going to tell which one 'cause I want to see if it is recognizable. I have to put some skulls in the vortex, to make it look more deathly- like

Rules-wise I'm still uncertain how to use it. Mannfred count-as maybe?

Well, let me know what you think!

20180408_215716.jpg

20180408_215726.jpg

20180408_215734.jpg

3 minutes ago, Wolfman said:

Is it Venger from the D&D cartoon?

And I totally want to make something like this now. Where did you get the head from?

No It's not Venger ( I didn't know there was a D&D cartoon) The head has been taken from the morr statue you can find in the garden of morr ( now sigmarite mausoleum) or in the kit of the Cygor

1 minute ago, Captain James Hook said:

No It's not Venger ( I didn't know there was a D&D cartoon) The head has been taken from the morr statue you can find in the garden of morr ( now sigmarite mausoleum) or in the kit of the Cygor

Thanks!

Ok, last guess. Horned King from Black Cauldron

Archived