GH w/out Nagash. Who to lead?

Marthen

After going through the battletome I really like the allegiance abilities of the GH overall better than LoS. My initial thought was to run Arkhan and the Lords of Sacrament battalion in a GH army. But I'm also tempted by the command trait that gives +1 attacks to deathrattle units on a VLoZD because that trait seems pretty powerful and the VLoZD itself is awesome. Anyone have advice? 

5 hours ago, Marthen said:

After going through the battletome I really like the allegiance abilities of the GH overall better than LoS. My initial thought was to run Arkhan and the Lords of Sacrament battalion in a GH army. But I'm also tempted by the command trait that gives +1 attacks to deathrattle units on a VLoZD because that trait seems pretty powerful and the VLoZD itself is awesome. Anyone have advice? 

Depends on "how" you want to play.

Lords of Sacrament will have much lower damage potential but much more damage denial. Games will be more about board control and simply not dying while holding objectives

In comparison the VLoZD will be a much more aggressive force that is all about hitting hard. Games will be more about running over your opponent by causing as much destruction as possible. 

Archived