Sylvaneth Army Questions

Juggarnautt

Hello everyone.

I just started collecting and am in the process of glueing my Slvaneth together.

I have a few questions.

I bought the Get started box. A few bits from Another starter box so i have an ancient treelord from that. 2 boxes of tree revenants, 1 box of hunters and Drycha.

I am making Durthu from this starter box and modifying the second branchwych with a sorceror and the enchanted blade and the second banner to make a loremaster (I read that they double Drychas attacks).

With the tree Revenants i made first box have Scythes, flute dude, banner dude and the leader has protector glaive.

With 2nd box of revenants should i worry about making another flute dude and a banner (since i was thinking of using it for the loremaster). Also should second unit have swords or glaives? I understand second glaives do more rends i believe.

Once army built and painted I'll look into finding some guys to learn game off after all painted, hoping for 5 weeks with holidays coming soon.

Appreciate any insights you might have.

1 hour ago, Freejack02 said:

Expecting a little much if you want him swinging around two of those massive sticks. He already has Sword and Talon attacks...

Purely for aesthetics. Just leave the normal rule sword and Talon attacks or is it best you think to just one sword it?

On 27-3-2018 at 11:32 PM, Juggarnautt said:

Purely for aesthetics. Just leave the normal rule sword and Talon attacks or is it best you think to just one sword it?

I doubt you would get problems with a conversion of Durthu with 2 swords. He remains clearly recognizable and conversions are generally accepted then. As long as you use his normal rules ofcourse. (Having said that.. not sure it would look better.. but that is up to you in the end).

Archived