Does anyone have anyone have Sayl’s old warscroll?

AthlorianStoners

On 3/2/2018 at 3:59 AM, AthlorianStoners said:

Looking for Sayl’s warscroll before it got changed, much appreciated :) 

Here’s the old 2015 link:

warhammer-aos-tamurkhans-horde.pdf

Keep in mind that you’re using an old version of the scroll... which has a very different version of the Traitors Mist spell. (A lower casting value, and more generic effect.) It also isn’t the most recent version. 

... so the FAQ talks to that point:

Q: If I have two different warscrolls for the same unit, can I choose which to use, or must I use the most recently published version?
A: You can choose which warscroll to use, but it may be more convenient for your opponent if you use the most recently published version, especially if the earlier version is no longer readily available.

And many Tournaments/events don’t allow you to use older warscrolls.

4 hours ago, TheOtherJosh said:

Here’s the old 2015 link:

warhammer-aos-tamurkhans-horde.pdf

Keep in mind that you’re using an old version of the scroll... which has a very different version of the Traitors Mist spell. (A lower casting value, and more generic effect.) It also isn’t the most recent version. 

... so the FAQ talks to that point:

Q: If I have two different warscrolls for the same unit, can I choose which to use, or must I use the most recently published version?
A: You can choose which warscroll to use, but it may be more convenient for your opponent if you use the most recently published version, especially if the earlier version is no longer readily available.

And many Tournaments/events don’t allow you to use older warscrolls.

Thanks man! 

Yeah this is just for our own gaming group, a friend of mine has been falling behind a bit in wins and asked us if he could use the old one. 

Archived