Castellans of Crimson Keep

seanafly

Hey guys I’ve always wanted a vampire cavalry army and now that Prince Vhordrai exists and there’s a cool Battalion I thought I’d try brew something fun:

Legion of Blood (extra attacks for the knights) 

Prince Vhordrai 

15 Blood Knights

Castellans of Crimson Keep

Winged Vampire Lord

6 Vargeists

15 Zombie Dogs

Thoughts? 

It is there if you look at the alliance in the book it says that if you Pick the legion on blood all warscroll and battaline gain the legion key word there for it ok to use Cause the bettaline gain legion of blood key word 

28 minutes ago, Rahr said:

It is there if you look at the alliance in the book it says that if you Pick the legion on blood all warscroll and battaline gain the legion key word there for it ok to use Cause the bettaline gain legion of blood key word 

Wouldn't that list have to be eligible for Legion of Blood first?  Also, could it still be used in a Soulblight list?  All the models have Soulblight as a keyword, but the battalion does not.  Does that make it usable in a Soulblight list?  It really deserves an FAQ.  Compare it to the Counts of Nulahmia which does have the Legion of Blood keyword at the top, making it immediately usable in Legion of Blood.

1 hour ago, Goddin said:

Wouldn't that list have to be eligible for Legion of Blood first?  Also, could it still be used in a Soulblight list?  All the models have Soulblight as a keyword, but the battalion does not.  Does that make it usable in a Soulblight list?  It really deserves an FAQ.  Compare it to the Counts of Nulahmia which does have the Legion of Blood keyword at the top, making it immediately usable in Legion of Blood.

The Legions of Nagash confer a blanket keyword to every unit / battalion you take. So for example - A  Legion of Blood allegiance army could take a Nightfall Pack battalion, however you would also have to take Neferata as your general. You don't have to try and fit all your square blocks into square holes anymore if you're playing a Legion of Nagash, it's very much every piece fits into the square hole.

Archived