Kharadron overlords expabding my army

Xiremo25

Hi all, i just had my 1st 1000pts AoS game using my basic KO army and had tons of fun. My gaming group had me face off with just for fun list ot flesh eaters  and a tournament list of stormcasts (those archer guys..not familliar with em lol) as an initation of sorts hehe..so now im asking whats next to expand my army to make it competitive for both for casual and comoetitive play? So far here are my models: 

1x admiral

1xkhemist

1xfrigate

1x gunhauler

1xskywardens

2xark.company

Much appreciated for any suggestions so i can know what to order on my local store (sadly the store dont have much KO in stock so had to make online orders from them) and i think im the only major KO player in the group...lol

Well you'll need at least 1 more box of Arkanaut Company to get to 2k but what I'd do if I were you is decide what skyport suits your playstyle and build to that. Id order and assemble a unit of 3 riggers, another Company, and run a few more games switching your list and skyport up until you get something that feels right. Then from there you just build out into that strategy. 

so an arkanaut company for the complete battleline reqs. and some riggers then :) will getting another frigate be good? I was leaning more to urbaz for the additional khemist buff, thryng for the grudges and maybe zilfin for the deepstrike just because I got a feel of that stormcast judicators gunline list (the one with the archers) and I did not even come close to his units :S How will other skyports except for zilfin fair against that list? o.O

Archived