Dispossessed Question: Counts as suggestions

AthlorianStoners

I recently sold off three of my old armies and am looking to start a dispossessed army. I purchased three of the Scibor Bear models as well as the dwarf king on bear model from scibor. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should play them as within a dispossessed army?

these are the bears for reference (stock images): 

3E6C930E-2811-4816-B529-5C7171576EDC.jpeg.e7aa4d79266d71ebb5c982e3780e25ba.jpeg644AB499-F32B-4B6E-A9ED-3EC323DAA24D.jpeg.b79c7d6d1da81ad0aa1d994cdc487d3e.jpeg

Might be worth running them as dwarfy Stormcast cavalry allies. I don't think anything in the Dispossessed list lends itself to a big bear equivalent. Though I suppose the Dwarf king on Bear model could work as a Warden King. It just so happens that his oathstone is a big, angry warbear.

15 minutes ago, Lukeovich said:

Might be worth running them as dwarfy Stormcast cavalry allies. I don't think anything in the Dispossessed list lends itself to a big bear equivalent. Though I suppose the Dwarf king on Bear model could work as a Warden King. It just so happens that his oathstone is a big, angry warbear.

Oh yeah that’s a solid idea. Dracoths maybe?

8 hours ago, Seraphage said:

Could you please take some pictures of Scibor Miniatures next to the dispossessed range ? I am really interested into buying some myself but I 'm afraid the difference in size won't allow me to enjoy it !

Sure thing! From what I’ve read the difference is negligible but ill let you know!

• 1 month later...

Archived