Trees & other things

Craze

Hi everyone,

first a couple of Infos about myself:

My Name is Chris, I am 33 years old and stay in Germany.

I recently started with WH by buying a Sylvaneth starter kit + battletome & some additional stuff.

In the last 2months I've been quite busy assembling and painting my trees to get ready for epic battles in the Age of Sigmar.

One Thing that is very important to me is the "etiquette" commonly used in WH circles. For example if I go into my first 1K games is it generally frowned upon by players to field something like a Spirit of Durthu in games of this size or is this pefectly fine? (Totally disconnected from the discussion if it would make sense from a power perspective)

Thanks in advance for any answer!

Hey Chris! Welcome. As to your question I think talking with whomever you will play with beforehand should sort that out. I have heard the phrase "social contract' used for etiquette and I take that to mean that you discuss before you start the game the particulars. Should not be a problem as you are just starting.

Hi Mandano, thanks for your answer.

Of Course talking before playing can sort a lot of Things out. ;)

But my Collection is rather small until now so I cannot just swap - lets say Durthu for TLA - easily before playing.

Archived