Everchosen Army?

brimmstorm

Allied heroes, to buff the varnaguard and archaon, like harbringer of decay, Lord of khorne on juggernaut (kingslayer activate with two 5+ when chargue) and slaanesh paladin or lord of slaanesh on daemonic mount( archaon or varnaguard atack twice). 

For tzeentch i dont like any command skill :(.

But I usualli play Fatemaster, only for have the four riders of apocalypse with his master haha.

I dont played everchosen army, but I played this army with Warriors of the four gods and was really a strong army.

So as soon as I read this post wild inspiration struck me and I just ordered an Everchosen army of my own xD I ordered the Everchosen book, Archaon, 3 units of Varanguard, a Gaunt Summoner, and a Soul Grinder. Call me crazy, but the low model count, the awesome looking units, and the huge amounts of magic for having only 2 casters was very appealing. I plan on using the units of Varanguard each with a different weapon, Ensorceled Weapons, Fell Spears, and Daemonblades (more for looks than effects, the Spears are probably the better choice since Archaon's command ability lets them reroll charges), and use the Gaunt Summoner to try to summon the soul grinder to the field in a good ambush position. I might try using the Overlords of Chaos battalion instead of the Soul Grinder and add in a unit of 10 marauders for battleline so I can have a unit of 6 Varanguard in the battalion, because it's rules look really neat. 

If you are looking for some cool allies any hero that has a command ability could be useful, as Iradekhorne said, or a Chaos Sorcerer Lord  buffing Archaon, or a Bloodsecrator for extra attacks, or even something like a Hellcannon (if you can find one). I bet even some Stormfiends and a Warlock Engineer could work well.

6 hours ago, Somanlius said:

So as soon as I read this post wild inspiration struck me and I just ordered an Everchosen army of my own xD I ordered the Everchosen book, Archaon, 3 units of Varanguard, a Gaunt Summoner, and a Soul Grinder. Call me crazy, but the low model count, the awesome looking units, and the huge amounts of magic for having only 2 casters was very appealing. I plan on using the units of Varanguard each with a different weapon, Ensorceled Weapons, Fell Spears, and Daemonblades (more for looks than effects, the Spears are probably the better choice since Archaon's command ability lets them reroll charges), and use the Gaunt Summoner to try to summon the soul grinder to the field in a good ambush position. I might try using the Overlords of Chaos battalion instead of the Soul Grinder and add in a unit of 10 marauders for battleline so I can have a unit of 6 Varanguard in the battalion, because it's rules look really neat. 

If you are looking for some cool allies any hero that has a command ability could be useful, as Iradekhorne said, or a Chaos Sorcerer Lord  buffing Archaon, or a Bloodsecrator for extra attacks, or even something like a Hellcannon (if you can find one). I bet even some Stormfiends and a Warlock Engineer could work well.

I'm glad I could contribute to the madness! I'm looking at ordering the same stuff but no Soulgrinder, another Gaunt Summoner, and a Lord on Demonic Mount so I can play this at 1k. I really need to get the Everchosen book so I can see the Battalion options, but I think this could be a really fun army to play. 

Archived