2 Competitive Stormcast Lists

Erdemo86

Hey guys, which of this 2 lists is better for competitive games? I have the hole Stormcast part here. Now i want to go into some Allies and im not sure.

List 1:

Allegiance: Stormcast
Lord-Celestant On Stardrake (560)
- Celestine Hammer
Lord-Castellant (100)
Anointed Of Asuryan On Frostheart Phoenix (240)
- Allies
Archmage (120)
- Allies
5 x Judicators (160)
- Skybolt Bows
5 x Judicators (160)
- Skybolt Bows
5 x Judicators (160)
- Skybolt Bows
2 x Fulminators (240)

2 x Fulminators (240)

Total: 1980 / 2000
Allies: 360 / 400
Wounds: 89

List 2:

Allegiance: Stomcast

Leaders
Lord-Celestant On Stardrake (560)
- Celestine Hammer
Lord-Castellant (100)
Lord-Relictor (80)

Battleline
5 x Judicators (160)
- Skybolt Bows
- Stormcast Eternals Battleline
5 x Judicators (160)
- Skybolt Bows
- Stormcast Eternals Battleline
5 x Liberators (100)
- Warhammers

Units
30 x Vulkite Berzerkers (330)
- Handaxes & Slingshields
- Allies
2 x Fulminators (240)
2 x Fulminators (240)

Total: 1970 / 2000
Allies: 330 / 400
Wounds: 107

Or do you have some better options for allies? Feel free and tell me. ?

Tips and advices are welcome.

A Loremaster for your Stardrake could be great, rerolling all hit and wound is a massive boon.  A Knight Heraldor can be very effective with Fulminators for multiple charges into larger units. I've used a Relector with Blessed Weapons + a Heraldor + Lord Celestant's +1 to hit ability on Fulminators on the charge to absolutly devistating effect.  The Frostheart Phoenix is pretty awesome for the -1 to wound but it needs some casters to be used to full effect. So the Phoenix + a Loremaster casting nearby could be great, but that would take some list changes to accomplish. I like the Archmage in there with the Phoenix, I use an Archmage in my list too and he is pretty great at protecting the Stormcast from their one weakness - mortal wounds. Anyway, both lists look pretty awesome, you can't really go too wrong playing Stormcast.

So I can't claim to be an expert, but I've listened to a whole bunch of podcasts and many top-tier tournament players say that the biggest difference between good performance and mediocre performance is practice. Basically, pick the list you want more, and play the hell out of it -- that's the best list.

Archived