Sell me on Slaughterpriests ?

Keith

17 minutes ago, Dave Fraser said:

Love the look you've achieved here.

Could only wish it was mine mate! But I have made a collection of Slaughterpriest inspirational models. The dynamic portrained with Games Workshops original sculpt is awesome but it's very easy to turn it up to 11 and make it look even scarier. The above work is from LeBeN, link: http://www.puttyandpaint.com/projects/11943

But there are so many more examples which I think are awesome and relatively easy conversions (like using Mighty Lord of Khorne parts to make it look even more kick ass):

So basically there are 101 reasons to pick up either Slaughterpriest and even if it's just for model use your good. As mentioned before I do think we only have 2 great additional Prayers for him but this matters very little because having two 'spells' who work on a 4+ does mean at least one should work out. Not a bad deal for 100 points with Khorne Allegiance.

Without Khorne Allegiance they are a whole lot less interesting but that pretty much applies for every model without a propper Allegiance fleshed out now. 

I regularly run one and I have seldom been dissapointed, even without gore pilgrims. They are great for softening up big monsters and heros or finishing off almost dead units in the hero phase and freeing up units. I also like them to use blood bind to force units out of cover or to isolate heros, doesn't happen often though. I've also found the resanguination prayer useful for saving my blood secretory or Aspiring death bringer.

Archived