Hello from the Netherlands

GiDo

Hi there everyone.

I started playing Warhammer fantasy during the 4th age and quit sometime during the 7th or so because of money and mostly time issues. I was very young at the time (14 or so). Recently I decided to pick up the old paintbrush again and finally finish my Skaven army. Total War Warhammer is the biggest reason for this but also my older brother who recently started playing again as well.

I have always been a skaven player and still have all my old models (missing some really old clan rats though) and apart from my 2 clanrat units, all my old models are metal.

Now in Age of sigmar I bought the "Start Collecting! Skaven Pestilens" box mostly due to it being really cheap compared to buying those units separately. Had to buy all new paints because everything was dried out (The stuff was 15 years old or something).

So far focussing on repainting my army because I really sucked back then. This time I am investing a bit more time to actually learn how to use different painting techniques like drybrushing and highlighting.

I am slowly also trying to expand my skaven army so I get a nice full army to play with. I mostly played as a Clan Skryre army and to be honest I intend to keep doing this because frankly those models are just damn nice to look at.

Archived