Game 3 New BoK Army v Slyvaneth

Greetings from the Warp

Hi all,

game 3 with my new Blades army..

Wowsers well that was unexpected!?

Played Duality of Death and got a Win!! Wasn't a high scoring points game, but just went though his army , couldn't believe how strong Khorne was / is and totally an unexpected result! Went in thinking I was going to get my third loss on the bounce lol!

I used a new list below, Gore Pilgrims with double BT wowsers so powerful!

He had a Wizard, Treeman Ancient, Drycha, 3 x 3 Hunters, 30 Dryads and 2 other units, and was using a couple of Warscrolls.. He also placed 4/5 Woods to start with and had few more ready to go too.

My WoKBT was General with Immense Power (I can really appreciate how hard this makes him now!!), and my IRBT had Harvester of Skulls and +1A (made a big difference!)..

Highlights were how well both BT's did! The IRBT did 9W on Drycha and she was then killed off with some Bloodletters, and he then next turn did 9W on the Treeman Ancient! The Portal, Killing Frenzy, and the extra Attack made a huge difference on him!

A rule question came up however around the Bloodystokers Whip - is it +3" on both run and charge, or do you choose which one, or is it both!?!

He had some wounded Hunters left, and I had a WoKBT, loads of Bloodletters, all my Reavers and Warriors and a couple of characters!!

Love the game what a wicked army ☠️

IMG_4570.PNG

IMG_4571.PNG

Archived