Grand Alliance Chaos Daemons any good?

Hannibal

Hi all,

I just wonder wether an all Daemon Army run under Grand Alliance Chaos is any good. Does anybody have any experiences to share? Are there any outstanding synergies to be found?

Reason for this thread is that I already collected a lot of Daemons and I still like to build and paint them. I don´t have any special relationship to any of the Chaos Gods followers, therefore it´s rather hard to collect a mono god list. I like to field all the different models out there, but mono lists seem to be the way to go (which I do not like).

37 minutes ago, Hannibal said:

Hi all,

I just wonder wether an all Daemon Army run under Grand Alliance Chaos is any good. Does anybody have any experiences to share? Are there any outstanding synergies to be found?

Reason for this thread is that I already collected a lot of Daemons and I still like to build and paint them. I don´t have any special relationship to any of the Chaos Gods followers, therefore it´s rather hard to collect a mono god list. I like to field all the different models out there, but mono lists seem to be the way to go (which I do not like).

Well, it would just be allegiance "chaos", as there are no allegiance benefits to running all daemons. I don't think it would be terribly competitive but it also probably wouldn't be horrible or unplayable. It would be like playing a compendium list really as you would get the core faction perks but nothing really beyond that. 

Archived