A new seer in the stars (Of the scaled type)

OracleOfScales

Hello everyone! Recently locally my friends have been playing a lot of AoS and I've really missed that fantasy esc game and lizardmen have always, always been my favourite fantasy army.

So I bit the bullet and I have this on the way to me - 

New GHB 

Seraphon battletome

2 Start collecting boxes

24 Skinks

1 Bastilodon

1 Skink Starpriest

1 Skink Starseer.

Very, very excited to start work on this all. No idea of any of the rules of anything I've bought, but  I get my dinosaurs back! 

Welcome to the world of AoS! I agree, you need a slann, or Lord Kroak himself (i bought lord korak only and my friends let me play as a normal slann if i need). Skink are never enoguh, skink everywhere! Maybe you miss some saurus (saurus warrior or saurus guard), think at buy some. Saurus guard are really strong, use them with their hero (saurus eternity warden) and their battalion (eternal starhost) and they will be gods, just be aware of mortal wounds.

For now you have a lot of dinosaurs, but you miss the stegadon! One will be good, with 2 you can also build an engine of the gods.

To close just think what you like and buy it. Seraphon have a lot of models and variety of play style. You like big dinosaurs? Take bastiladon, stegadon, troglodon and carnosaurus and put them toghether, there is even a battalion for big monster, thunderquake if i'm not wrong. You like big numbers? Skink and saurus everywhere is your way to play! You like to alpha strike with glass cannon? Buy ripperdactyl use shadowstrike starhost (another battalion).

You have the book, take it, read it, sleep with it, when you will know your army rules you will know what to buy! Meanwhile you have a lot to build and paint, so have fun!

Archived