White Paint

Ben

After a bad White Paint experience with Ceratite White I need a new brand for White paint.

Suggestions so far.  

P3 - Morrow White

Vallejo Game Colour White

Foundry White.

Any others before I put an order in? 

It seems like some pots are great and some are terrible. Its a gamble. However, when you get the good pot, the base color is great for covering larger areas. I don't know or have ever experienced another company that made such a color.

it's unfortunate, but I would be interested to hear about another brand that has the same attributes as well.

I had the same problem with Ceramite White. I've been using Vallejo Game Color Air Dead White lately and found it's really good for fine highlights, eyes and the like and can be used for blended highlights like a thick glaze. The pre-thinned "air" mix means the paint doesn't dry on the brush before you can get it on the model. In the past I've had problems with white going chalky when thinned with water but Dead White has been fine with water added. I've used Marrow White and it's meh, pretty much like the old GW white.  The Vallejo Air metallics are good painted on too and are my go-tos along with the new GW metals. Hope that helps.

Archived