Khone - Blood Bound - Dark Feast - 1000 pts ??

annarborhawk

So, I've got 2x Khorne AOS starter, the GoreChosen Game (fun in itself btw!), and 1 box of Wrathmongers. Not sure how to expand to 2000 pts from this, but for now, at 1000 pts, this looks good on paper:

Aspiring Deathbringer with Goreaxe & Skullhammer  (can add an attack with command ability)

Bloodsecrator (obv can add 2 attacks)

Bloodstoker (increase threat range, reroll wounds of 1)

Slaughterpriest (increase threat range - sort of- w/blood bind)

40x bloodreavers

10xbloodreavers

10xbloodreavers

Dark Feast Battalion (add yet another attack, and no battleshock)

**So that'll give (on paper) the 'reavers 5 attacks(!) rerolling 1's to both hit and to wound.  Seems like that'd be pretty tough to deal with at 1000 pts. 

Thougts?

And also, I'd appreciate suggestions on what to buy to build up to 2000 points. Any point in adding Deamons? or stick w/mortals? More blood warriors? or more elite?

14 minutes ago, annarborhawk said:

So, I've got 2x Khorne AOS starter, the GoreChosen Game (fun in itself btw!), and 1 box of Wrathmongers. Not sure how to expand to 2000 pts from this, but for now, at 1000 pts, this looks good on paper:

Aspiring Deathbringer with Goreaxe & Skullhammer  (can add an attack with command ability)

Bloodsecrator (obv can add 2 attacks)

Bloodstoker (increase threat range, reroll wounds of 1)

Slaughterpriest (increase threat range - sort of- w/blood bind)

40x bloodreavers

10xbloodreavers

10xbloodreavers

Dark Feast Battalion (add yet another attack, and no battleshock)

**So that'll give (on paper) the 'reavers 5 attacks(!) rerolling 1's to both hit and to wound.  Seems like that'd be pretty tough to deal with at 1000 pts. 

Thougts?

And also, I'd appreciate suggestions on what to buy to build up to 2000 points. Any point in adding Deamons? or stick w/mortals? More blood warriors? or more elite?

The list really keys off the Bloodsecrator and other heroes - like any Khorne list, but moreso.  I'd look to add stuff that's fast, and can get to  / shut down things that will snipe out your characters, or that can shred hordes (warmachines, some spellcasters).  Speed will also come in handy for objective grabbing etc.

FMB

Flesh hounds, anything with fly.  Remember you have access to StD stuff with a Khorne mark, so knights, marauder horse, chariots, etc.  Don't discount that 8"move, though - it adds up.  Skullcrushers are great for getting in the way of things, getting behind things, or getting to things.

Can't speak to BT - there's some others here that run them on a regular basis, though.

Archived