GW shop tournament list

Tizianolol

Hi guys I wanna post 2 list that I planned for my first little tournament at GW. 

I don't know what list chose!! 

1 list

maw crusha 460

-ironclad

-artifact 3

warchanter 80

- artifact 5

weirdnob 120

10 ardboys 180

10 brutes 360

5 brutes 180

5 brutes 180

3 gruntas 140

ironfist 160

bloodtoof 140

tot 2000

list 2:

maw crusha 460

warchanter 80

warchanter 80

troggoth hag 360

10 brutes 360

5 brutes 180

10 ardboys 180

3 gruntas 140

ironfist 160

tot  2000  

what list do you prefer? The first one was the first list u builded with new ghb . The second I'm really interested about hag , after I red all your discussion about her:)

I'm drifting away from Battalions unless I have a specific need for them. They are a tad to expensive since we have a low model count and I'd rather just take more models. For example, in your fist list, you have 300 points in battalions: that's 6 goregruntas and 20 points Triumph; 5 more brutes and a Greenskinz Great Shaman; A wardokk, Wurrgog Prophet Upgrade the Gore-Gruntas into Brutes and still have 20 points of triumph .

The pure expense in terms of models on the board is so huge.

If you replace the Bloodtoof and Weirdnob with the Hag she's only costing you a net of 100 points. Personally I have a real dislike of the weirdnobs self inflicted mortal wounds, I don't think he gets enough for the cost.

Again this is my opinion and it's not something I concrete on, but I think Bloodtoof is to expensive for 2k.

Yes , my plan was bloodtoof breavery bonus, I planned to try to cast waagh more . Battalions give me +2 to charge (+1 basic+1 bloodtoof) and my guntas can find their d3 damage with a 6+. Without it I havn t tryed the 8" charge , it's too risky and you need your guys I charge to tank enemy big units:)

51 minutes ago, Tizianolol said:

Yes , my plan was bloodtoof breavery bonus, I planned to try to cast waagh more . Battalions give me +2 to charge (+1 basic+1 bloodtoof) and my guntas can find their d3 damage with a 6+. Without it I havn t tryed the 8" charge , it's too risky and you need your guys I charge to tank enemy big units:)

Try it and give us a report !

Alot of what's going on at the moment is theory and guesswork. Having actual game experience to draw on is going to give us a far more solid grounding to do that off.

The buffs don't stack on a single unit but they are not spells thus you aren't limited to how many you use each turn.

So if you wanted you could take 6 warchanters and throw frenzy of violence onto the same brute 6 times, they would only get the benefit from 1 but they would have multiple of it.

Archived