Sylvaneth army for sale - Bargain! Must sell!

Chris Tomlin

Good morning,

As some of you may have seen via Twitter, I'm having a bit of a nightmare with money at the moment. I will probably be selling some individual kits etc soon as well, but for now I'm trying to get a bit of a lump sum going by selling off my #ghosttrees Sylvaneth army.

It's a project I never finished under GH1, but would still fit in within the GH2017 (would just have less Battalions I guess). I will attach some photos later, but in short the army is all assembled to a good standard with a large number of conversions to have the models stepping out of trees etc. I sprayed the army Corax White and have washed in Nihilakh Oxide (the trees are picked out in Rhinox Hide and the bases have been sanded and painted Caliban Green). The idea was to highlight up and have the whole army painted in spirit/ethereal form. At this stage it would be very simple to either finish it off in the intended scheme or just spray a different colour and paint "normally".

All models are fully magnetised. If you are at Facehammer GT and want to collect there I can also provide a magnetised really useful box for the army , providing payment is received ahead of time. Need the sale this week.

The models included are;

Spirit of Durthu
Treelord Ancient
Branchwych

2x5 Tree Revenants
10 Dryads (converted with Spite Revenant heads etc)

6 Kurnoth Hunters with Scythes
2x 3 Kurnoth Hunters with Greatbows

It comes to £231.19 on Element Games (using one Start Collecting box).

I would be looking for a paltry £175 posted (within the UK). I also have a hardback Sylvaneth Battletome and a couple of sets of Citadel Woods I would let go for extra.

As mentioned, this is a must sell situation and the money will go straight on an imminent credit card bill. A terrible situation of my own making, but grab a bargain and help me out.

Many thanks in advance,

IMG_9598.JPG

IMG_9602.JPG

IMG_9613.JPG

IMG_9629.JPG

IMG_9630.JPG

IMG_9658.JPG

IMG_9660.JPG

IMG_9661.JPG

IMG_9662.JPG

IMG_9663.JPG

IMG_9701.JPG

4 hours ago, Walkirriox said:

Hello! If you don't sell all the army together, I'm interested on some models. Could you post some photos?

Hey, unfortunately I will only be selling it together.

1 hour ago, bobby_b2 said:

Hi Chris, I dont suppose you are able to post a few more pics of this if still available? Am interested in the whole lot. 

Cheers

Yeah sorry, forgot to do so yesterday. Will try to get these added very shortly. Really need to get this gone this week :S 

Ok edited to include a bunch of photos. Sorry they are strange WiP photos that I took for my group chat haha, weren't originally intended to be sales pics ?

Ive included one at the end of the entire army together as it is now, all washed with nihilakh oxide as described in the original post. 

I can take some proper photos of the units on the weekend if needbe, but providing people like the coming out of trees conversions (subjective I guess) I'd hope the price would be enough of an incentive here. 

Cheers, Chris 

Archived