Necromancer of the Ram

Arael

So i have this stormcast bought some time ago for a still undetermined conversion :D

Yesterday i ve found inspiration!

A necromancer Who will Summon all his army to aid him.

In game terms it will be a cairn wraith leader of a  nighthaunt army with Tome of midnight and leader of the ethereal host.

here the Very wip initial image: 

20170910_124206.jpg

20170910_124401.jpg

a particular of the Knee 

20170910_124235.jpg

comment critique and suggestion on particular to add are welcome.

for sure i will add a shredded vest somewhere around the leg

So....I have practically redone half of the model :D

I have resculpted the ribs on the armor cause they seems too "Fat" to me and i have elongated the junction between pectoral and abs cause it feels a bit like the legs were coming out of the Chest in my eyes :P

This elongation have still to be sculpted and filled a bit

i have Done a proto base too

20170912_204449.jpg

Ok! a bit of bg for our character ,

English is not my language,I'm from italy so I apologise in advance if it's not correct enough :P

Ps: yes the last sentence is a quote from a famous mmorpg :D

I was known  as Rugal Audamar, first of his name , Lord of the Realm of the Hundred Houses. My voice was law , my wish the  tenents of a God, my army the doom of who try to oppose me.
Then come the day .
The day when the eyes of cruel gods turn upon my arrogance and my empire of dust. The army of the gods come in number unseen  by mortal eyes , tide upon tide of corrupted flesh , dozen ready to take place where one have fallen,our glorious army stomped into the dust thousand of them just to be overrun by more and more of this nightmare made flash.
We were slaughtered to the last.
I was left for last full of hatred , hungering for vengeance. ..just when the fatal blow were striking a thunder like I ‘very never heard before blow away everything, then all was silence.
I was saved,I was reforged , I was known as Rugal Thunderborn Lord Castellant of the Hallowed  Knights.
But my spirit was torn , destroyed and consumed by the rage and the humbling at the hands of the dark power, my thirst never to be extinguished. 
My brothers told me that the reforging will be a merciful cure for my soul, erasing piece by piece my pain ,my hunger. …but I don’t want mercy I want vengeance I want to hear them scream and pay in blood and flesh for every single act they performed that day.
We were battling  in Shish when I heard that voice. The blood of my enemies all over my armor, my blade cutting and maiming without rest, then a familiar sensation a sting in the back of my shoulder ,then another and another  my essence loosing grip on the mortal realm heading back to Azyr, another piece of my soul torn apart from me.
And I hear him calling.
“Why have you accepted this false immortality? This slow descent into nothingness. .. I read your soul you are not a liberator , you are not an hero or a slayer of tyrant… you are the tyrant, you are a monster fuelled by rage and consumed by hatred ,join me i will give you back all your essence I will give you power over life and death, you will be my Deathlord your loyalty and your soul pledged to me, your army will never falter their number never dwindling I am the only one who can give you the power to enforce your vengeance! I am Nagash , I am a God. Hold your grip on this blade and become my instrument of terror, become what you was born to be”
Now I am the Wraith King, deathlord of our God , bearer of the Blade .
The enemies are everywhere …let them come Mourneblade hungers  

Looks awesome already!

I think the main areas to work on:
- get rid of the lightning trinkets near the neck, they scream Sigmar
- the parchment. Maybe fill up the symbols with green stuff and carve your own sinister looking ones into it, and/or make them look really tattered.

Archived