Collating AoS Warscrolls for legacy armies

I downloaded the 2017 Compendiums for legacy armies thinking that they were a replacement for the older versions. Unfortunately, when I opened them up, I realized that, not only were they not replacements, they actually had units removed. In place was a list of Warscroll substitutions (i.e. "Goblin Wolf Riders > Grot Wolf Riders".) I'm not really sure why GW wouldn't just include all the PDFs in the Compendiums, but whatever. Is there any way to get the Warscrolls in bulk, or am I going to have to go page by page through the GW store and get all of the Warscrolls?

On 9/5/2017 at 2:42 PM, Ashendant said:

I'm not sure what are you asking here but the lexicanum has several lists of warscrolls currently found in the game.

They are asking for the pre-GHB 2017 compendium pdfs. If you follow your own link you will find that GW has replaced the old addresses with the 2017 versions, and the new addresses that they launched GHB2017 with are link dead. 

I would also like to get my hands on the original compendium warscrolls. 

17 hours ago, Shoe said:

They are asking for the pre-GHB 2017 compendium pdfs. If you follow your own link you will find that GW has replaced the old addresses with the 2017 versions, and the new addresses that they launched GHB2017 with are link dead. 

I would also like to get my hands on the original compendium warscrolls. 

I don't think that's it since he mentioned going to hunt down warscroll in the website. I think he wanted the link to the warscrolls in the Substitute warscrolls section that weren't in the New Compendiuns, which the first link I gave him should provide if he has the names and the Ctrl+F function.

Archived