Hello from Western Canada

Sonofcorax

Hello all:  I came into War gaming through 40k (as my forum name kind of suggests lol) but I was always lizard man Curious, I Found out about GarageHammer and started listening to them back in 8th I guess.  I never started anything fantasy at the time as the buy in just seemed too big.

I read everything end times and really liked everything, then AOS dropped and I found out I could start a Small Seraphon army and still be able to play.  That and David's unbridled love for this game had convinced me to go all in.  I started listening to more AOS Podcasts (Heelanhammer, Bad Dice, mortal Realms, Facehammer, etc.) and I'm completely sold.  Even better my son who has always HATED vampires in any setting, listened to the audio dramas, and is now doing a death army lead by Mannfred so he can play the game with me :)

I heard about this Excellent place on Bad Dice, or Heelanhammer and knew I had to join.  I'm still really new to playing but I look forward to years of enjoyment and community envolvement to come, and hope to attend the SCGT someday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 8:32 PM, Lunk said:

Nice. Have you joined the Alberta Age of Sigmar group? You close to Red Claw?

yup I'm in the Alberta Age of Sigmar group, and no I'm on the other end of the city from Red Claw, but once the army is complete I would love to go down for some games.

Archived