Thoughts on chaos organization

Nebraska172

I am new to AoS and am starting Warherds in a slow grow Path to Glory campaign. After looking through the Path to Glory book and the GHB 17' something struck me. Would it make sense for them to come out with a "Beasts of Chaos" book? Here is my reasoning. 

1. Brayherds, Warherds, and Thunderscorn can all ally with one another in the new GHB, but they cannot ally with other chaos themed army's. (unless they are the support.)

2. All three can ally with Monsters of Chaos and Chaos Gargants. 

3. All of the aforementioned groups are Under the same warband in the PtG. 

I realize it is wishful thinking, but thought it was interesting since this is my first romp in the Mortal Realms.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/27/2017 at 10:41 PM, Nebraska172 said:

I am new to AoS and am starting Warherds in a slow grow Path to Glory campaign. After looking through the Path to Glory book and the GHB 17' something struck me. Would it make sense for them to come out with a "Beasts of Chaos" book? Here is my reasoning. 

1. Brayherds, Warherds, and Thunderscorn can all ally with one another in the new GHB, but they cannot ally with other chaos themed army's. (unless they are the support.)

2. All three can ally with Monsters of Chaos and Chaos Gargants. 

3. All of the aforementioned groups are Under the same warband in the PtG. 

I realize it is wishful thinking, but thought it was interesting since this is my first romp in the Mortal Realms.  

I'm not sure what you mean when you say that they can't ally. I don't have my book in front of me, but they can all be taken as allies with at least several of the factions in the book.

4 hours ago, Tasman said:

I'm not sure what you mean when you say that they can't ally. I don't have my book in front of me, but they can all be taken as allies with at least several of the factions in the book.

He means the other way around. If i'm allegiance warherd/brayherd I can't even bring in Slaves to darkness. 

I'm stuck in the mutated part of the GA

.59cd11412d83a_ScreenShot2017-09-28at17_10_45.png.28962d89d8f0f35085a98ed2a1a90d0a.png

59cd113f97791_ScreenShot2017-09-28at17_10_34.png.d4bb0fc45ecd34bbd47f6f68798dc5ba.png

Archived