Bonjour from France

c12

Hi all,

So I'm ced (AKA c12) and I live near Paris in France.

I'm 39, married and happy daddy of a 6 yo boy, and I've been in the hobby for about 25 years now. I even worked for GW at the French Trade department way back, so I'm a big fan and I guess I'll always be.

I've embraced AoS as soon as it was released and my good old Dwarves naturally went from defending their old citadelles to reclaiming their land now that the Stormcasts opened the way.

So yes, I play Duardins but my next project is a Death Army (those starter boxes are just something I cannot miss). I play quite a lot of other games such as 40K (and One Page 40K, One Page Kill Team...), Frostgrave, Dead Man's Hand, In Her Majesty's Name, Ronin, Congo, Necromunda, Deatchwatch Overkill and a bunch of tabletop games.

I really enjoy painting even if I'm not a master of that art. But I like to learn new stuff and it's a great pleasure to play with painted minis and good looking terrains! I have the chance to have a dedicated hobby room with my mess my painting station and a 6x4 table, in which we run at least 2 battles per week.

Great to find a place for AoS players!

Enjoy your day!

Archived